Saturday 28 April 2012

Moom action piece V15

Still slow. Added... another couple of steps!! Whoopeee!!

In my defence, I took a break. I have a headache!



Not too much to say... Nearing the end of the shot now so hopefully I'll get the legs/chest etc. all sorted today. I've encountered a very peculiar problem, though, that is slowing down my progress quite significantly. The loop bars/markers/whatever they're called have disappeared, and I have no idea why. Perhaps Softimage thought it would be funny. It's not. It sounds like a minor thing, but it really does make the world of difference - I'm effectively unable to preview anything unless I want to watch the entire shot, which makes analysing/checking the section I've just animated virtually impossible. Agggh. Oh well.

My thoughts are returning to the beginning of the shot now, and though part of me is tempted to add in the walk at the beginning... I don't know. We'll see how busy this next week is...

No comments:

Post a Comment