Sunday 15 April 2012

Moom sneak cycle V25

Version 25

I sent Mr Moom to a chiropractor and tried to knock his knee back in-line:

Side



Perspective



It's only very slightly better. It still trembles, and it goes out at a slightly different angle to the other one, but I honestly can't figure out what on earth is wrong with it. I messed with the fCurves, tried only animating one dimension of the up vector - could not figure it out. It's as good as I can do for the time being...

I tried to loosen the head up a bit as well. Not too happy with it but it's getting there. I'm probably gonna just go and re-do it from scratch 'cause I used too many keyframes and I've started losing track of where everything is. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you're worrying about Alex. I think it looks great! I love how flexible you've made him making him full of life.

    Maybe if you had his arms swaying slowly from side to side, almost like how Jim Carey sneaked in the film "The Mask". Ever seen it? Here's a link:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP2uPNypJlE

    ReplyDelete