Sunday 29 April 2012

Moom action piece V19

Always forget how difficult arms are...

First section. Not at all happy with (our) right arm - I think I tried to animate too much too soon. I think the best thing to do is just get the motion and timing right with the shoulder before I start messing with the effector. That's what I did with the left arm and I think it's a million times better. Not perfect... but hopefully I'll get to adding some follow through/overlap with the effector once the basic motion is blocked. Still got the head and neck to do, too, argh. But oh well!

1 comment:

  1. A cost of titanium - Titsanium Art and Crafts
    In addition, to designing in-room pieces, designers race tech titanium have created titanium easy flux 125 amp welder titanium ford escape titanium plates that utilize the traditional diamond patterning. titanium fitness The idea is everquest: titanium edition to have

    ReplyDelete