Sunday 15 April 2012

Moom sneak cycle V23

Version 23

Side



Perspective



I tried using the hip rotation from V17 and I think it's looking a little better but there's still something really, really bothering me about the whole thing. I can't put my finger on it. I don't know if it's the legs - they still seem too 'poppy,' and I think the upper body is bothering me in some way. I don't know if it's just my computer or not but it seems that the upper body is a bit 'snappy' - maybe it comes back too far on the contact pose? The head looks off to me as well. I don't know if it's maybe the arms that are throwing everything off-kilter - they just sort of flail uselessly which is quite distracting.

I think I'll get the arms out of the way (keep them stationary maybe) and try altering the hips slightly. I think that, on the up position, the weight should definitely be in favour of the leg pushing him off the ground. Tilting the hips will also slacken that leg a little more so I'll give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment