Friday 6 April 2012

Moom sneak cycle V5

Version 5

Perspective



Side



In this version I've attempted to correct all the previous mistakes, such as the sliding foot and smoothed out the bump in the torso. I'm actually going to admit that I'm feeling quite pleased with how it's turned out...! It's far from perfect, but for something that was ridiculously complicated to try and get started I'm feeling fairly happy with it so far. I hope that's not arrogant.

There's no real head movement yet, and I think he comes forward a bit sharply as he leans over, but they're fairly straightforward to fix. The arms, on the other hand, are going to be a nightmare! I've been trying to analyse their movement from other animated examples but I'm having difficulty pinpointing how they work in relation to this type of walk. More research is needed, Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment