Sunday 29 April 2012

Moom action piece V35

Finally finished both arms...

Front



Side



I've been playing with the timings and whatnot, trying to loosen it up a little - I quite like the arm swing at the beginning but the rest of it I'm still really not happy with. I don't know if maybe I'm just running out of steam but I just can't seem to get a grip on anything... plenty of things I'm still really not happy with. Lots of shoddy timings, and I dunno, the whole thing just feels really robotic to me. I guess this is the part where I'm supposed to use my creative interpretation to exaggerate certain bits and bobs...

ahhh!

Nonetheless, I guess it's looking okay, considering how much I was freaking out about it when I first started. I think I might just try tweaking the head tomorrow and then seeing how we go... there's plenty more I'd really like to do to it, I'm still very dissatisfied but I can really feel the Softimage part of my brain beginning to burn out. Perhaps caffeine is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment