Wednesday 21 March 2012

Bowling ball V5

Version 5

Side



Medium close-up



I know, I said I was going to try spacing out the bounce... but I just ended up getting confused. The speed of the bounce was bothering me - my keyframes were all over the place, and after spending the better part of 45 minutes trying to tweak what I already had, I just ended up saying 'screw it' and doing the entire thing from scratch.

I still don't know. I think the speed is looking a little better - but again, the bounce - I think it's just a little too choppy. I think it needs to ease very slightly into the peak of the bounce and then hold it for just a fraction of a second. The only danger with that is then it might look too slow?!

I seem to be having a lot of difficulty expressing any form of weight with this. Or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment