Saturday 31 March 2012

Shuttlecock V16

Version 16



I skewed the angle of the shuttlecock's flight very very slightly so that it's less of a straight line. It's not too noticeable but to be honest I'm reluctant to muck around with it too much... which I know is stupid.

I'm not sure about the weird spinny/roll thing at the very end, looks a bit off to me somehow? Maybe it's not too bad. Just feels a bit sudden, or for some reason I feel like it should go in the other direction. Not sure.

The flip is a little problematic; it kind of changes direction as it flips and the cork starts pointing straight ahead again during one part. It's a bit awkward to alter and difficult to keep consistent!

Still, at least it's getting there. Hopefully I can have it finished by today...

No comments:

Post a Comment