Sunday 18 March 2012

Tennis ball bounce V13


All work and no play makes Alex a dull tennis ball

All balls and no tennis makes Alex a tennis ball

Ball tennis and no balls make tennis a ball

balllllsss

Er. Sorry.



Medium close up


Close up






Oh goodness. I've fixed up the ball's rotation slightly, so now it begins to rotate after the first bounce. I think it's looking alright? I'm not sure. I still don't know if I'm terribly happy with it, and the more I look at it the worse it looks. 

I think, in all honesty, I'm going to have to put a lid on this one for the time being - at least until I can get some outside feedback. It's still not brilliant, but there's only so much I can do with it using my own tired eyes. I'm feeling quite aware of the looming bowling ball and shuttlecock tasks, and if it's taken me this long to get a tennis ball going, I think I'm going to need to start getting on with those as soon as possible.

I'll more than likely end up coming back to it after I can get some feedback from others, but for now I think I can safely tuck it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment